Certification bodies have the right to assess, recognize and provide certification for management systems, product certification, and personnel certification for businesses. What kind of certifications does Dugarco have to ensure products and production? Follow along with the following article.
1. What is a certification body?
Certification Bodies are organizations that provide an assessment of a company against a number of pre-existing standards. Certification will refer to conformity-based assessment. For the most part, the certification requirements will be specified in standards, including ISO international, EN Europe, and SFS Finland.
The certification body will evaluate and award an international certificate to the organization to demonstrate that it has achieved and complied with the requirements set out in the standard.
Note: Certification bodies with UKAS certification will demonstrate that the business itself has met adequate standards of practice and is impartial.
Certification bodies will assess whether systems, products, or individuals comply with the requirements. Based on the assessment, certification bodies issue a business with a certificate that verifies that its management system, product, process, or person meets specified requirements. Each type of certification will be valid for a different fixed period. If that time has passed, the business needs certification for the assessment to continue. Maintenance of certification may include audit procedures carried out during the validity of the certification.
>>>> You can also refer to: 15 Certifications Textile Industry Standards International
2. What certification bodies does Dugarco get certified by?
Dugarco is one of the prestigious Vietnamese clothing manufacturers. Dugarco certifications use a third-party accreditation system to combine licensing requirements for certification bodies to accredit each standard. With crib certification, Dugarco wants to aim for green and environmentally friendly products. So in addition to this certification, what certification organizations have Dugarco been certified by?
2.1 Amfori BSCI Certificate
Amfori BSCI is a global standard for social responsibility created by the FTA, so organizations that want to sell to FTA countries must comply with this standard. This is a set of rules that control the entire supply chain to comply with social responsibility in business, including 11 principles and 13 areas of implementation.
Benefits of applying to Amfori BSCI:
- Build systems to promote fair and safe production conditions.
- Save time and costs by reducing the frequency of CSR reviews from customers.
- Elevate your brand with business partners and the community.
- Expand business opportunities, and access to new markets (USA, Europe, …).
2.2 ISO 14001 Certification
This is a set of environmental management standards issued by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to help organizations reduce their harmful impact on the environment and regularly improve their environmental activities. ISO 14001 certification includes standards related to environmental management such as environmental management systems, product life cycle assessment, eco-labeling, greenhouse gas identification, and inventory… Corporation Duc Giang garment is also known as one of the eco friendly clothing manufacturing companies with products made from organic cotton and an ethically sustainable production mechanism.
Benefits businesses receive when owning ISO 14001 certification:
- Help businesses manage environmental issues, and proactively control to ensure the requirements of the law on the environment.
- Prevention of risks and losses from environmental incidents.
- Enhance the image of the business to the consumer community.
- Gain a competitive edge as more and more companies and corporations require or prioritize suppliers to apply environmental management systems according to ISO 14001.
- Production cost savings.
>>>> Tham khảo thêm: Top 10 sustainable and men’s eco friendly clothing brands
2.3 ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is a standard that sets out principles and requirements to establish a quality management system in an enterprise and applies to all types of businesses regardless of size or type of production or business or services. Standards help businesses focus on establishing management systems to ensure quality, improve and improve product/service quality.
Benefits businesses receive when owning ISO 9001:2015 certification:
- Create a competitive advantage over your competitors – increase your chances of winning a bid.
- Build trust with customers and partners.
- Product/service quality is guaranteed.
- Create a good and effective working environment.
- Manage risks.
>>>> Find out more: How To Make Your Fashion Brand Sustainable With Just 9 Tips
2.4 ISO 13485:2016 Certification
ISO 13485 is a management system standard for the field of manufacturing and trading in medical instruments and supplies. With this certification, Dogarco makes continuous improvements to meet customer requirements, manage risk and maintain efficient processes, namely design, manufacture, and safe delivery.
Benefits businesses receive when owning ISO 13485 certification:
- Satisfy customer requirements.
- Meet the legal requirements for quality and safe products.
- Minimize operating costs.
- Add value to interested parties.
- Effectively manage product safety & quality risks.
- Proven credibility through independent certification audits.
- Improve business advantages, especially participating in the bidding.
- Create opportunities to penetrate into markets with high requirements for quality and safety.
Above is some information about certification bodies, thank you for following our article. Hopefully, the article will help you better understand Dugarco and have more confidence when using our products. If you need advice, please contact us for the most enthusiastic support.
>>> Find more relevant news:
- Cradle to Cradle Certification – measures the sustainability of clothing factories
- 11 Types Of Eco Friendly Clothing Materials Are The Most Popular
Dugarco under the talented leadership and guidance of Mr. Hoang Ve Dung has gradually become a large Vietnam clothing manufacturer, supplying clothes for many famous brands from many different countries such as the UK, USA, and Australia.