Finding the best suit manufacturers plays an important role in the success of a boutique in this fashion industry. However, among the many establishments appearing on the market, it is difficult to find a manufacturer that matches the price, quantity, and quality requirements of your business. Do not worry about it, Dugarco will always be with you in the journey of building your suit business. The content of today’s article may be able to help you partly solve long-standing questions. Please follow in detail!
>>>> VIEW NOW: Biggest garment manufacturer in Vietnam| high quality and reputable products
1. About Dugarco – Best suit manufacturers
Established in 1990, Dugarco is known as one of the best suit manufacturers in Vietnam. This is a OEM clothing manufacturer reputable manufacturer and supplier of garments for many famous customers in the country and the world. The enterprise has its head office in Hanoi – Vietnam with many branches in Hanoi, Hoa Binh, Ha Nam, Thai Binh, Bac Ninh, and Thanh Hoa. Enterprise has more than 8,000 staff, technicians, and professional managers working in 25 factories, and more than 160 modern production lines.
Dugarco has been cooperating with many famous partners such as Hugo Boss, Louis Castel, Tom Tailor, Calvin Klein, Marc O’Polo, Beanpole, etc. Besides, the annual capacity of the business is also impressive (11000000 shirts, 3000000 jackets, 150000 suits, etc.). In addition, Dugarco specializes in the research and development of high-tech products according to international standards and buyers’ requirements. Competitive pricing is also a strength of the manufacturer.
If you need meticulous suit products, then Dugarco will be a great choice. The skillful, sharp seams and meticulous attention to detail will help the clothes conquer the most demanding customers. The flexibility in applying the implementation method of a team of skilled tailors will help make the suit more perfect, respecting the face shape. With a wide variety of materials, Dugarco will help you choose the fabric that matches the design and wishes of your business.
2. How are suits made?
In a time when fashion is becoming more and more environmentally friendly today, materials for making suits are also prioritized choosing from materials such as Organic Cotton and Recycled Polyester. They are available in a wide range of colors and designs to suit different customer segments. These fabrics not only bring elegance to the outfit but also actively contribute to the waste reduction process of the fashion industry.
3. How does the production of suits happen at Dugarco?
To get a finished product, especially a suit, Dugarco has come up with a specific process to work with customers. The stages in it are all set up in a very scientific way. You can refer here:
- Drafting idea: All work begins with a primitive idea. The designer’s job is to turn the ideas in his head into suit drawings.
- Pattern making: The pattern-making phase will be done right after the concept sketches are given.
- Material selection: Material will play a very important role in the output quality of the suit in particular and all products in general. Depending on the requirements of the customer, Dugarco will choose the most optimal fabric.
- Sample making: This is a special step in the fashion industry. The sample was created to help the implementation team have a more accurate view of the product.
- Fitting: Before mass production, samples must be carefully approved.
- Purchasing material: Dugarco is one of the best suit manufacturers that has leading distributors of sewing materials that guarantee both price and quality. Therefore, the created clothes are always favored by customers.
- Inspection material: This is a very important step before going into mass production.
- Pre-production meeting: This meeting will be the final step in the preparatory phase for bringing the original design to large-scale production.
- Cutting: Today’s fabric cutting is done using modern equipment based on available samples.
- Bulk production: Production will be divided into different lines to optimize the sewing process.
- Quality control: To ensure the output quality of the suit, the manufacturer offers an evaluation phase before handing it over to the customer.
- Needle inspection: The safety of the wearer is always a top priority, so the equipment has been invested to perform this step correctly.
- Packing: After the evaluation is completed, the suit will be moved to the packaging area to create the finished product.
- Humidity: This step is taken to protect the garment from rapid damage.
- Delivery: This is the final stage, the goods will be moved to hand over to the customer.
That is just the full 15 steps that Dugarco will apply. However, depending on the customer and the implementation progress, the process will be shortened. For example, if a customer already has a design of their own, the business will begin to perform step 3 (material selection) and skip the first 2 steps (drafting idea and pattern making).
>>>> CLICK FOR REFERENCE NOW: Improvement in Vietnam clothing factory conditions
4. What are the benefits of choosing Dugarco as the best suit manufacturers?
You have just learned in detail the process that Dugarco will use when working with its customers. Besides, not only is an enterprise with many years of experience in the garment industry, but Dugarco also possesses many outstanding features that are beneficial to you when cooperating.
4.1 Modern equipment
Modern technology is being widely applied by enterprises to processes in factories. Investment in equipment is always a top concern to meet the increasing requirements of customers. That will help shorten the implementation process and increase the quality and accuracy of the suit.
>>>> VIEW NOW: 12 steps in the must- have clothing manufacturing process
4.2 Committed to high-quality products
When partnering with Dugarco, you are guaranteed that all products are 100% inspected by a 3rd party inspection company. Moreover, the quality defect rate is less than 1% after the shirt is delivered to the customer. These numbers have partly confirmed the excellent quality.
4.3 Sourcing professional-quality ingredients
The enterprise always puts quality first, so it is committed to taking 100% responsibility for all production factors including raw materials. Full-service sourcing team providing the best and richest selection of raw materials from factories.
5. Some famous suits brands in the world you should know
In addition to learning about the best suit manufacturers, you should also try to consult the information about famous brands in this field. The giants in the suit industry will have their styles suitable for their customer segments. Let’s see what characteristics they have to achieve where they are today!
The Italian brand Brioni is one of the most highly regarded suitmakers in the world. Founded in 1945, Brioni has introduced large collections at fashion shows or men’s runways. They offer costumes that are meticulously handcrafted and stunning in perfection. With thousands of hours of work, the timeless suits of this fashion brand exude elegance to represent the image of the gentleman. Brioni’s suits are available in each ready-to-put on design or bespoke and were the fits of desire for numerous 007s over the years, which includes Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan.
Dsquared2 was created by Canadian twin brothers, Dan and Dean Caten in 1994. The designs from the brand blend edgy Canadian iconography with classy Italian details. Dsquared2 brings to the fashion world the bold designs of classics, most prominent, distressed denim. Some of their designs are inspired by major world cities like London, Tokyo, and Paris. Suit collections from the brand exude luxury, elegance, and a modern feel.
5.3 Tom Ford
Tom Ford, the former creative director of Gucci & Yves Saint Laurent, brought extremely luxurious works of art to clothes. Tom Ford is a grasp in relation to developing awesome fashion-ahead fits. Ford fits are to be had in various uncommon substances from velvet and sharkskin to satin and leopard print. Whether you choose an informal match in a sublime coloration of mild blue for the summertime or a Prince of Wales match crafted from decadent wool, a Tom Ford match will at once make you stick out from the crowd. Just recall to crew it with an exceptional pair of shades.
Burberry was founded in 1856 and quickly became famous for its outdoor attire, signature plaid patterning, and classic trench coat. This British brand is not only famous for its trench coats but also serious products like suits. These costumes are imbued with British traditions. Furthermore, the suits are a mix of old and new worlds with inspiration from classics that combine modern tailoring and silhouettes.
5.5 Dolce & Gabbana
This fashion group was founded in the 1980s by two Italian designers with the ambition to create the most famous brand in the country. Dolce & Gabbana launched their first menswear collection 7 years later, from which great suits were born. These outfits give gentlemen a glamorous look to be the center of attention. Whether you are looking for embroidered silk, bold jacquard prints, or a dark suit with a razor-sharp silhouette, these brands are masters of tailoring.
Hopefully, today’s article about best suit manufacturers will help you have a more general understanding of this field of apparel. New businesses will need this useful information, it gives you important background when entering the suit market. Dugarco is proud to be the leading enterprise in the clothing manufacturing industry in Vietnam. If you have further questions that need to be answered, please contact us directly through the following information for a free consultation!
- Address: 59 Duc Giang Street, Duc Giang Ward, Long Bien District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Phone: 024 3655 7930
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://dugarco.com/en/
>>>> CLICK NOW:
- Top 5 prestigious private label clothing manufacturers Vietnam cannot be ignored
- The best outdoor clothing manufacturers appreciated
Dugarco under the talented leadership and guidance of Mr. Hoang Ve Dung has gradually become a large Vietnam clothing manufacturer, supplying clothes for many famous brands from many different countries such as the UK, USA, and Australia.